TEC Year 3 State of the Comic Address
In case you don’t want to hear me blather on, here’s the jist of what is happening!
Year 3 is the YEAR of TEC. After a somewhat stagnant year last year, we are trying to get back into the full swing of things. This year will see the following things:
- A motion comic is in production for the first 9 chapters of TEC. Episodes will begin being posted in September.
- An animated short is currently being storyboarded. We are planning to record in June and release by September or October.
- A.J. and I are launching a YouTube channel for this and other related media, as well as some podcasts and other goodies. Look for that in the next six weeks or so!
- Site enhancements including mobile usability, integration with our YouTube content and improved cast/about pages.
Now, here’s the down side. . . 🙁
- Due to circumstances beyond my control, our convention appearances will be severely limited this year. But I will still be at Tokyo in Tulsa!
- In order to make time to work on the motion comic/animation, I will be reducing the update schedule to two times per week – Tues & Thurs – from June until September.
That’s basically the summary of the video. Thank you guys so much for reading and sticking with us. It means the world to me. 🙂